In order to maintain the international standard and guarantee quality through external evaluations, the School offers various language diplomas and certificates, all recognized by the competent agencies.
German Language Certificates of the Conference of Ministers of German Education and Cultural Affairs in the Federal Republic of Germany. These are international examinations, taken at school, although prepared and assessed in Germany.
– Demonstrates the student’s proficiency in the German language to read, understand, speak and write about their daily lives.
- DSD B1
– Demonstrates the student’s proficiency in the German language, both in the oral and written, at an intermediate level.
- DSD C1
– Demonstrates the student’s proficiency in the German language at an advanced level and allows the entry into Higher Education Courses or Universities in the German, without the need to take a language proficiency test.
Learn more KMK
Diplôme d´Études en Langue Française – DELF (Alliance Française)
These are diplomas of French-language studies-DELF, in 6 levels that attest to the competence of communication in the French language in accordance with the criteria established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
In our school, we prepare for the first 3 levels: A1, A2 and B1. Students take the exams every year in November, and are required to take at least the first two levels, A1 and A2.
Exams are taken at Aliança Francesa.
Learn more DELF Commission / Alliance Française
Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
The Swiss School Curitiba prepares students for Cambridge Examinations PET, FCE and CAE. Officially, students of Year 9 take the Preliminary English Test (PET – B1) and Year 4 of High School the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE – C1) at Cultura Inglesa.
- Cambridge English: Preliminary – PET (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – B1)
- Cambridge English: First – FCE (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – B2)
- Cambridge English: Advanced – CAE (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – C1)